Cordial invitation to the 20th anniversary of Camino Seguro Germany on
September 2, 2023 in Berlin – Germany
Saturday, September 2, 2023 in the period from 2:30pm to 6pm.
Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 65 – Remise in the 3rd backyard in 10627 Berlin-Charlottenburg.
- Christian v. Oppen, Board of Directors Camino Seguro Germany
- S.E. Miguel Solis, Counselor, Embassy of the Republic of Guatemala
- Erin Mooney, Executive Director Safe Passage / Camino Seguro (video message)
- Jessie Dill Jakobs, Development Director Safe Passage / Camino Seguro
3:30pm What connects me to the project?
- former volunteers talk about their experiences
4:00pm Online Book Reading & Discussion „Angel of the Garbage Dump: How Hanley Denning Changed the World, One Child at a Time“ – with author Jacob Wheeler.
Here is an opportunity for virtual participation. The Zoom link will be sent to you in time before the event if you register accordingly.
5:00pm Coffee / tea break
5:15pm Presentation of a new short film about Camino Seguro and closing session
Quo Vadis Camino Seguro: what contribution can we make in Germany / Europe?
6:00pm End of the event
Finally, all guests are invited to go to a restaurant nearby (walking distance) to finish the evening together (self-pay) ; place to be announcedREGISTRATION
If you would like to participate in the 20th anniversary celebration, please register in advance (even if you only want to participate in the online book presentation).
Note: the event will be held in English for the most part.